In Need of a Greenville Roofing Contractor?
Residential Roofing Experts Can Help!
Call Us At (202) 499-7778
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Residential Roofing Experts offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Greenville area.
At Residential Roofing Experts, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Greenville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Greenville and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Greenville. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Greenville
Greenville is the name of several places:
Greenville is the name of several places:
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary reason for the roof is to shelter you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.