Looking for a Lansdowne Roofing Contractor?
Residential Roofing Experts Can Help!
Call Us At (202) 499-7778
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Residential Roofing Experts provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lansdowne area.
At Residential Roofing Experts, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lansdowne roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lansdowne and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lansdowne. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lansdowne
Lansdowne or Lansdown may refer to:
Lansdowne or Lansdown may refer to:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary reason for the roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.