Looking for a Wilmington Roofing Contractor?
Residential Roofing Experts Can Help!
Call Us At (202) 499-7778
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Residential Roofing Experts offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wilmington area.
At Residential Roofing Experts, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wilmington roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Wilmington and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Wilmington. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wilmington
Wilmington may refer to:
Wilmington may refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal function of the roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.